Welcome! If you have received coupon codes for free eBooks, you are in the right place. :) These are the instructions explaining how to use those coupon codes.
1. Click on this link: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/CandaceChristineLittle. (The link will take you to my profile page on Smashwords.com, where the files for the books can be downloaded—and it should open in another window, so you can keep these instructions up at the same time. :) )
2. Click on the book you wish to download.
For The Pursuit of a King (A Tale of Wisdom):
Beside the word “Download” you will see a list of formats available. Click on the one you want.
For all other books:
- Click "Buy."
- Set up account (involves entering name and email address, creating username and password, stating whether you are over or under 18, and selecting country of residence).
- Continue adding books to cart as desired. (My other books should show up at the bottom of the "Shopping Cart" page for you to select--"Add to cart.")
- Enter the coupon codes. (A box for the code appears below each title's price.)
- Click "Apply Coupon." (This step is required for the system to accept the codes.)
- Click "Checkout." You will then be taken to a screen with links to the individual pages for the books. Beside the word "Download" you will see a list of formats available. Click on the one you want. (Links to the books you've purchased with the coupon codes are also provided under the "Library" tab if you choose not to download the books immediately. Also, after the checkout step, you should receive an email receipt with links to the book(s) as well as to a few helpful tips on using the Smashwords site.)
I’ve tried to be fairly thorough with the instructions, but, seriously, the process is simpler than it sounds. :) And if you have questions or run into problems, you can contact me by commenting on this page. (Or, if you have a Facebook account, you can send me a message on my page there: https://www.facebook.com/candacechristinelittle . For those who received coupon codes via email, feel free to reply to that email address and ask your questions/report problems that way.)
Thanks so much! Hope you enjoy the stories!